Saturday, March 8, 2008

Bill Kirchen

If you have never heard Bill Kirchen you should stop over to his website I have linked on local Friends and check him out. There is a nice little bio on his site about what he has done and who he has played with so no need to go into that here, but to say the least he is a killer player.

He stops by from time to time just to chat and see what we have in guitars. Usually he will sit down a play some which is always a pleasure, and even once he brought in a guitar for me to work on (I only needed to splice some wires together). I was very happy to help with his instrument and even took some pictures of it Anyway I wanted to post up the pictures cause he had someone do a custom paint job on it, and its just cool.



Just a cool guitar from a cool player. I don't know the name of the guy who he had paint it, but I am sure I could ask and find out.

Here is Bill Kirchen playing one of his famous songs http://youtube.com/watch?v=vGpr-Zy_wRs

No comments: